Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sick of being sick (shitty post sorry)


Another day and flu again. I just hate it, it is like it puts a halt to my life, not that I had been busy doing anything constructive anyway, but at least there was hope, now, for the next few days there is no hope, I can't go scuba diving, not that I had any plans in the near future, I can't go bungee jumping, not that I would have attempted to,  I can't go running not that the lazy me would have, so basically, you get the picture right. There is no hope.

I feel like eating something but my body is feeling too tired to get out of bed, I have a runny nose, watery eyes, sore throat, body aches, I can't sleep etc.etc. and all I want is soup and some loving but unfortunately there is no soup or any one to love me at home. So, I will just lie on my bed and sulk to myself. Maybe, I will even sum up the courage to walk to the kitchen and make myself some Maggie.

Sorry about this blog, just needed to vent out a bit, you know what they say, 'cribbing about your unhappiness to others is an instant recipe to make yourself feel better. (ok nobody says that,  I am saying it, you can quote me on that) its working on you, I know it is, you are now thinking, "wow I am so glad I feeling well and thank god I don't write such icky blogs"

No comments:

Post a Comment