Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The girl I can't be.

I envy the girls around me who are always so perfect,  the girls who can wear white without spilling anything on it, I also envy them because they always remember birthdays, they have flawless handwriting,  read voraciously, always have something interesting to say, never swear, have the knowledge about everything, look pretty and clean, cook, clean, never talk behind anyones back and are always liked by everyone. How do these girls do it? What makes them so different from me...I wonder.

I on the other hand, I can't remember anyones birthdays, I don't think I have a single white shirt that looks white from every angle, I spill more than I eat, sometimes I stay hungary just because I am too lazy to cook, I swear as if I am using the word 'THE' in a sentence. If I don't like someone I will tell the whole world about it, I read only if someone tells me its a good book otherwise I don't scroll through the whole library to   find the perfect book. I don't work out for more than a month, I don't like salads and would rather order a big Mac meal than starve myself because I love food. I discard all the receipt and regret later, I am very bad with table manners, I never finish any task I undertake. These are just a fragment of flaws I have, the list is very long and it can go on and on but I don't want to bore you guys anymore.

Wait what was the point behind writing all this...oh yes...girls please give me some tips on how you do it. Here are a few questions I have for those perfect girls.
How can you girls have everything you need in the bag? I always end up forgetting exactly what I need.
How do you remember to wish everyone? I know most of you put a reminder but how do you remember to do that?
How come you girls always look so pretty?
How can you wear heals and not take them off after five minutes or in my case two?
How come your hair are always at place and your nails so perfect?
Please! please! please! let out your secret because for once I would like to be that perfect girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment