Monday, August 30, 2010

Little things that annoy me.

I don't know how many of you have noticed but a lot times these things happen; like when you are talking to someone and the moment you tell them that you are really, really unwell, all of a sudden they start talking about how sick they feel...like hello, I just asked you how you were feeling and you said you feel great, so its my turn, you had your chances...so how come all of a sudden you fell sick, huh?

When you see something beautiful, I don't know about you guys but things like sunsets, trees, flowers good food gets me really excited, and then I would say something like this, "Wow! look at that sunset, isn't that beautiful?" and the person would reply something like, "I have seen better". I didn't ask you if you if you have seen anything better, I am telling you that this right now is beautiful.

Then there are these people who know everything, like am talking about lets say; how corrupt Indian policemen are and they would say something like, "I know what you are saying", ...how can you possibly know what I am saying, you have never been to India, never met any Indian policemen...all you have are  good-looking, serious about their jobs policemen here in Australia.

And then sometimes, when you meet someone, and they ask you, "So, where are you from?" and I would be like, "India" and they would say," Oh really, my Aunts, friend lives in India". Now I don't know what to say to here, I mean, I don't know who your aunt is, i certainly have not met her friend, if you are asking me where I from, I probably don't know who you are, its not like I am going to meet her anyway, so what is the point of all this, I know, I know politeness, ice breaker, blah! blah! blah!

Then of-course, there are those people, who would ask you all the gossips and then pretend they don't care, why ask, if you don't care?

What about our movies huh? they fool us in so many ways, we pay money to watch them and all they are doing is fooling us, like the other day I was watching Blood diamond, and Leonardo dicaprio is shot, he is dying (sorry if I have spoilt the movie for someone who hasn't watched it) but he doesn't die till his dialogues finishes or he has done the right thing, I mean, really? or how the heros would go all the way to save the world, only one guy to save the entire world, hardly seems fair, are the rest of us so dumb? or how women in movies are always the cause for trouble and seem so useless that the we get the heros in trouble and the hero will still love the girl, I mean seriously, sometimes I think if I were that hero I would be like, "I could have just died thanks to you B*&%H!!!!! get away from me".

And the women, the most thin women, size 2 or 4 complain about how fat they have become, I mean if you are fat then we are giants, is that what we should conclude?

Anyway, I am just mean, I guess I over analyse things, but ya I do get a bit annoyed sometimes over these issues, what things annoy you guys?

PS: sometimes I just feel stupid writing these blogs, coz I feel like I am talking to myself no one else care to read them anyway, except for my dad, hi dad :)

2 comments:

  1. Entertained me for the few minutes spent reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi child

    I really was in no frame of mind to reply or post a comment. However, sure you are right! Dad went through your write up like I do to all without acknowledging it . It is lot of fun to keep you hung up on somebody or lot of us not going thru the trauma and turmoil that keeps pouring out of your Hypersensitive brain or is it because of its being idle too many and too much. But I was forced to punch in a few keys on the keyboard since you did say --Hi Dad. It would be very very unfair to leave you alone when you have said hi and sought me. Not that one has been fair to you all the time , most of the time , always or may be few times. These are the superlatives borrowed from the communications from you Gals often heard when you chaps are really at Pa. Any way what has stuck me over the last few blogs of yours is that abundant energy is in reflective mood. why the talk hinting at negativity. Look at the positives around you and you will find plenty to cheer about. like sunsets, trees, flowers good food WHAT YOU MENTIONED ABOVE. why look at dying hero doing a good deed. Look at the good deed done by the Hero who died after doing it. He meant to do it. That is the positive, not that he did it because he was dying. Let us see few spirited write up coming up. Creativity certainly is the result of reflective brain but
    it could be the positive reflection. Besties and keep writing--Hi Nanhi;)

    ReplyDelete