Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our Daily choices.

Today, I went to the supermarket to buy myself a new shampoo, as DOVE like it promised would make my hair lustrous and healthier failed in it duties and instead made my hair fall more than grow. Fed up as I was, I decided, I needed a new shampoo. I don't have a car, so, obviously I had to walk all the way to Safeway, which is about a kilo-meter from my place... in the blistering cold I walked. Fighting the Antarctic winds, I finally made it. Now, I was standing in front of aisle nine or was it ten ( I can't remember) staring at the rows of shampoos, Frutis, Dove, Herbal Essence, Tony and guy, Tress me, Sunsilk, Loreal...Shampoo for frizzy hair, for volume control, for dry and brittle hair, for hair loss, for dull and lifeless hair...hell I have all these things, now I have to choose between, if I want my hair to look shiny or if I want volume, if I want no hair loss or dandruff control...What do I do?

You can imagine my plight here, I stared and stared as if staring would make choosing a shampoo easier but it was far from that, I stood there for exactly twenty minutes before deciding that maybe I should buy some groceries and in the mean time I will decide what I need. So, I bought tomatoes which was easy, the cheapest ones would do, tomatoes are just tomatoes they will taste just the same once cooked, I bought chicken which was simple again, bread, eggs, lettuce etc...etc lets not get into details, after about half an hour later I was in front of aisle 9 or 10 again, staring. BLANK. I sat down, these are tough decisions, maybe I should buy Tony and Guy products but its a little expensive, or I can go for Shea butter that should do my hair good, nahhhh...it smells bad, how about Panteen...nope. I hoped from one shampoo bottle to the another, maybe I should buy Ice cream, I really want some ice cream, I left aisle 9 or 10 and bought ice cream, I think I need chocolates too, hummm....some lindt, mars bars, M&M, Dairy milk...I think I should buy some chips too...there you go I bought some chips too. It was already quite late now, so maybe I should queue up before the line gets any bigger.

I reached home after three hours...need I even say...without any shampoo...maybe I will go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment