Monday, May 3, 2010

My Mind is blank.

You know how you have those moments in life when your mind is absolutely blank. Like the only thing thats going in your head is a stupid song like pretty fly for a white guy and you don't even know the lyrics to that song, thats the state of mind I am in right now.
There are so many things I have to finish right now, like cleaning the house which is really really messy, have to wash utensils that have piled up like a mountain, wash my hair which I haven't done in three days, paint, I have just been turning a blind eye to everything from the past few days. I guess its just one of those days when all you want to do is just sit around and do nothing.
I mean I sat down to paint last night that was a disaster, the composition was bad and the end result was even worse. I felt so frustrated that I cried like a child. The weather is so gloomy and cold, everything is grey and am not getting any inspiration to get out of bed and paint or do anything at all.
You guys know I have left my job and I seriously started to wonder if I made the right decision. All the people are so nice at my work and I have to admit that I miss talking to most of them but that doesn't mean I am gonna go back. I just hope that my painting thing works out. I guess sitting at home has made me a little negative but I will come around. Till then the stupid song pretty fly for a white guy will just have to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment